Monday 7 July 2008

Huzzah! For The internets!

I have been set a challenge... This challenge is to consume a diet of only alcohol and see how it affects, and the calories needed to fufill a person... and i quote
"* THE BOOZE PLAN DIET - 2 small bottles of beer for breakfast, vodka and tomato for lunch and a magnum champagne for dinner. How much alcohol should we drink to get our full 2200 calories per day?"
I have 2 full days to complete this, as i'm working the others, but i will have to see how it goes....
Upates to follow....
[DTMX]
UPDATES ALREADY! Huzzah!
Upon my first shopping trip for this, i found the loacl off licence to be closed...
So a 10 second walk later i found myself at our local shops... And this is the purchase for this evenings food, and tomorrows breakfast.

Guinness as a main meal and breakfast. The myths about its calorie content lead me to believe this would be a firm choice. despite a recent course telling me different. [Apparently for a full days worth of iron, You would need to consume 42 pints. That my friends is a different challenge.]
And Fruit cider. because well, i have a band practice tonight, and people normally have fruit when they are on the fly, So naturally a fruit based drink is of choice...
for now, Adieu...
[DT]

1 comment:

cherry said...

One word. Korsakoff's.